Friday, September 20, 2013

Leadership Safari Reflection

1. 3 Things I Learned:

  • I learned that to be a good leader I should break out of my chalk circle, or my comfort zone.
  • I learned that when doing a speech or any type of public speaking a good way to start is by forcing people in the room to introduce themselves to each other while simultaneously having an awkward physical encounter.
  • Humor is a great tool to use when public speaking.  It really relaxes the crowd.
2. I really enjoyed the speaker.  He was very lively and engaging.  He had a sense of humor but also offered serious advice.  I have no criticisms.

3.  Here is a picture of a stamp that I got for free as I entered:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tiger stamp! I got a zebra(: and I agree I need to break out of my chalk circle too!

    ReplyDelete