- I learned that I am strong enough to help lift people over a wall.
- I learned that opening up to people is the easiest way to form close friendships.
- I learned all about process.
2. My favorite part of the retreat was the bonfire heart to heart. I learned that even in a small amount of time I can have an impact on people through the closing activity which I also enjoy. I just got comfortable with everyone and feel comfortable working with them on the service project and hanging out.
3. I consider my biggest strength to be my desire to meet new people. I need to improve my listening skills, instead of just doing all the talking.