Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 6:

1. Name of Cohort Meeting: Reflection and Spring 2014 Goal Setting

2.Three Things I Learned:

  • I learned that our service project is possible but it is going to take a lot of work.
  • I learned the SMART guide to goal setting.
  • I learned that there is a possibility of a second year being added to FLI which makes me excited.
3. I'm looking forward to my new, more education oriented classes that I will be taking next semester.  I'm excited to get to work on the service project with my goal being to recruit organizations to provide volunteers.  I plan to achieve this by reaching out to my own and other fraternities and sororities on campus to recruit volunteers by contacting their service chairs the first week back after break.

4.  My plans for winter break are to go on a ski trip with my family, hangout with my friends from high school and appreciate that I do not have any papers due.

5. Here is a visual to help me continue to make goals for this service project.

                                              

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture you found, cute & colorful! I hope you had a wonderful break with family and friends. I also enjoyed having absolutely no work or papers!

    ReplyDelete